20 Hilarious Cats Who Can’t Seem To Figure Out How This Whole Bed Thing Works
Cats are fascinating creatures. When it comes to finding a place to cuddle up in, they like to get inside cardboard boxes, dresser drawers, and between shelves. The tighter and more secure the space, the better! It doesn’t really matter how awkward it looks to us humans. If a cat wants to go somewhere, they’ll go. This happens in part because cats can better preserve their body heat and even reduce their stress levels in dark, cramped spaces. Here are 20 hilarious feline friends who’ve left their pet parents baffled at their choice of sleeping spots. They just can’t seem to understand the whole “bed” thing!
20. This cozy kitten has a dog friend to keep them company.
19. How is this even possible?
18. Big cats also enjoy snug spaces.
17. A cat or a fluffy throw pillow? Hard to say.
16. Papa Cat was trying to enjoy his private sink spot, until the kittens took over.
15. Tiny Audrey enjoys shirt pockets.
14. This cat’s chosen snooze spot is a bed of lettuce.
13. A kitten that’s about a six and a half women’s shoe size.
12. This baby was brought home in a basket as a kitten. They’re still the best of friends.
11. A natural fit!
10. This cat even chewed themselves an armrest.
9. Aww, their little paw is pressed up against the bowl!
8. The kitten definitely found the right fit.
7. Well this is certainly a choice.
6. “Spent 10 minutes looking for my cat before I went to bed, found him asleep in a wok on top of the freezer.”
5. This is quite a squeeze!
4. This cat just wants to be close to their owner. At all times.
3. A potted shrub-cat!
2. A see-through bowl cat!
1. May I offer you a glass of kitten, served chilled?
( H/T shareably.net )