These 20 Floridians Dealt With Hurricane Irma But Never Lost Their Sense Of Humor
It’s hard to stay positive in the face of a natural disaster. When Hurricane Irma ravaged Florida, people lost their homes, their livelihood, and even their lives. More than 2.6 million people in Florida are without power, thousands have evacuated, and many people have lost their possessions. The Florida landscape has been dramatically altered, with palm trees uprooted, roads and buildings flooded, and destruction just about everywhere.
But despite it all, the Floridian spirit pursues, and these 20 Floridians maintained their sense of humor through the whole event.
1. Comic Relief In My Hometown
2. Thanks Irma!
3. My Cousin In Law Saw This Today
4. Pokemon Go Trying To Murder People
5. Morning After Irma
6. Power Still Out, I’m Making The Best Of The Situation
7. “If You’re In An Evacuation Zone Please Leave”
8. Irma Is “Going To Devastate The United States”
9. Hey Irma, North Korea Is That Way
10. My Dawg Out Here Saving Lives
11. Hanging With My Cousin From Pa During Irma. We Sent This To His Mom.
12. Irma Please Accept This Offering
13. “Irma Gerd” – Someone In Port St. Lucie Gets It
14. My Coke Bottle That I Got Out Of The Vending Machine Had The Name “Irma” On It Today
15. I Had A Feeling That Somebody Is Gonna End Up Mentioning The Avatar
16. Looters Welcome Combat Marine Needs Therapy
17. America: Pray For Floridians. Floridians:
18. Gone Surfing
19. Cold One With The Boys > Hurricane Irma
20. Irma Gonna Find My Way Back
(H/T Bored Panda)